Written on May 8, 2015 by Marie
Do you know who the best people are when it comes to protecting your skin from the sun? They are the Asians of course. 30 degrees and up is their temperature most of the time, but they still got a fair skin and beauty that cant be compare. So when I had my opportunity to go to Thailand, I made it sure to learn Thai to interview some of the women there. And this is what I’ve found out. There are various ways to protect your skin when you are under the sun. Here are some of them.
1. Avoid direct sunlight during 10am to 2pm; it is the time of the day where the sunlight is too strong to be resisted by our skin. However, if you really need to go during these hours, you may use sun block high in SPF, long sleeves and a hat with a brim to protect your skin.
2. Using moisturizer with SPF protection is a great way to reduce skin wrinkles and aging signs.
3. Cover your entire face, nose, ears, forehead and even your lips too, with proper sunscreen protection. SPF 15 is a good choice but SPF 30 is better.
4. For sensitive skin, a Foundation with SPF protection is the best makeup solution to use for protecting your face from the sun.
5. Skin around your eyes is also sensitive to sunlight. It can be easily damage and are very prone to fine lines. It’s advisable to use a sunscreen stick or Mineral Makeup Powder in protecting areas around your eyes.
Having a healthy skin doesn’t mean spending your life hiding on the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun, dust, pollution and harmful situations. You can surely enjoy outdoors activity as long as you know how to keep your skin safe, healthy and always young. So follow the simple tips above and have beautiful skin.
If you enjoyed this post you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed!
Take a look to these similar posts!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function similar_posts() in /home/spm015/public_html/protectyourskin/wp-content/themes/Parmarossa1.0/single.php on line 35